MASS FLOW METER, 100 SCCM TO 0-30, 50, AND 100 SLPM SIZE RANGES
Introducing our state-of-the-art device that comes equipped with a multitude of features to provide you with the most accurate gas flow measurements. With its large LCD display, you can easily monitor the Flow Rate, Total Flow, Temperature, Flow Units, Total Units, and Temperature Units. Additionally, the gas number is also displayed along with a battery charge indicator, ensuring that you are always informed of the device's power level. Invest in this cutting-edge technology and experience unparalleled accuracy and convenience in your gas flow measurements.
GAS K-FACTORS FOR GCF TERM:
Air (calibrated gas, GCF = 1000), N2 (no change, GCF = 1000), O2 (no change, GCF = 1000); Argon (GCF=1150); and CO2 (GCF=740).
The battery life of this device typically exceeds two years with regular usage (meter excluded). To utilize analog output or ModBus RTU, the loops must be powered by a 12-24 VDC power supply that can deliver at least 50 mA. The battery power switch is located on the top of the device for easy access.
- Flow Body Material 316 SS
- From 100 SCCM to 100 SLPM relative to Nitrogen
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading + 0.5% FS
- Repeatability of +/- 0.5% of reading
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" Male NPT
- LCD Display
- Measures any inert gas and any non-condensing clean gas.
- Flammable gases: methane, propane, digester gas, natural gas
- 100:1 turndown
- Gas: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Ambient: 14°F (-10°C) to 149°F (65°C)
- This specific device boasts a battery life of around 24 months, powered by a D Cell 3.6V 1900mAh Lithium-Ion battery. For an alternative power source, the device can also be operated by connecting it to a 12-24VDC power supply. Please be aware that the package does not include the battery as shipping regulations prohibit its inclusion.
- Lightning-quick" Response time of only 250 milliseconds, setting a new standard for speed and efficiency.
- Power Specification: The device requires a power supply of 12 to 24 VDC (regulated), with a maximum current draw of 50 mA.
- Choosing the right materials for gas contact is essential in designing a gas handling system that meets the specific needs of the application. The selection of wetted components is dependent on the type of gas utilized, and various materials are available to cater to this need. These materials include Silicon Nitride, Pyrex Glass, 316 stainless-steel, Alumina ceramics, gold, aluminum, nickel, FR-4, and Pb-free solder, among others. When selecting wetted components, it is vital to consider factors such as chemical compatibility, durability, and performance characteristics, to ensure optimal system operation and safety. By taking these aspects into account, a gas handling system can perform reliably and efficiently over its lifespan.
- The versatility of this system is unparalleled, as it offers an extensive range of output signal options that cater to diverse applications. It can accurately measure flow rates through a customizable pulse output of 3VDC, as well as offer Modbus RTU, 4-20 mA, and 0-5 VDC options. What's more, the non-resettable totalizer function makes it an ideal choice for billing purposes, ensuring precise and dependable measurements of flow volume. With all these features combined, this system is the ultimate solution for all your flow measurement needs.
- Digital communications: Modbus RTU
- Validation Pressure: 1.2 MegaPascals (MPa) or 175 pounds per square inch gauge (PSIG).
- LabShield": A Customizable NEMA 1 Enclosure Designed for Optimal Indoor Protection
Please be advised that, for safety reasons, our products do not come with batteries. We are not permitted to ship lithium batteries because of their hazardous nature. Nonetheless, we suggest that you purchase a battery that is compatible with our products. We recommend the EEMB 3.6 V D Size Lithium Battery ER34615, which has a capacity of 19000 mAh and is UL certified as a non-rechargeable 3.6 Volt Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery. You can conveniently obtain this battery from Amazon. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in adhering to our safety standards.